Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Coopers Blessing

So I think I've decided to do both.  Do some digital scrapbooking and then post it here if people would like to follow.  I already scrapbooked Cooper's Blessing and although it's not amazing, it still suits it's purpose, and hopefully I'll get better at it. 

It was such a wonderful day and we LOVED having everyone there with us.  Including Jeffrey R. Holland at the meeting, which was fun!  Our family even came from out of town and it meant so much to us.  The night before the blessing Kody, Cami and Brylie celebrated New Years with us, along with Austin's best friend Brad and his fiance, and then Kody and Cami spent the night.  It was such a fun weekend, and we love ya all!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! HE IS DARLING! I wish I could squeeze him.
    Those scrapbook pages are so darling! Good work! I think its a smart idea to do both. Blog the day to day and then do special digital pages for special events! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're boy is so cute, but you know that! I am seriously impressed with your digital scrap-booking! I generally hate scrap-booking because most of the time people over-decorate and it doesn't give any WRITTEN content to know what was going on at the time of the picture, so I love what you've done! It's not gawdy, and you give specific details about the event. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete