I get to post on Feb. 29th, only once but 4 years so I better do it! My son is over sitting under his jungle making noises like, mom come get me, so I will be quick! Yesterday he turned 4 months!!
He's grown a little since his first month.
Using the same blanket I thought would let me see how much he's growing. He's so tall, and practically doesn't even fit on the blanket anymore. Oh my goodness. The past four months---what to even say?? They definitely grow up sooo fast! I was pretty scared of motherhood, but now I'm not. I LOVE IT. Ok, let me take that back.. I love Cooper! and so all the motherhood stuff that goes along with it is totally worth it, does that make sense? My extended family (siblings, grandparents, etc.) I just adore because they have been so wonderful to us during this time. What a precious time. We've had so much fun. Austin is such a wonderful dad, Cooper just loves him and smiles at him all the time.
This month he did a lot of new things:
Giggled for the First Time
Started Reaching and Grasping
Found His Feet
Can sit in his Bumbo without falling over.
Loves his baths, and kicks in the water.
Here's a few pics:
| He could be mistaken for a girl if we put the right wig on him. |
| Sometimes he works with me. Since I have to work at least I can do it from home. |
| So Relaxed. |
| Austin's Favorite, of course. |
| Because his sad faces are so sad, I had to get a picture. I felt kinda bad trying to snap a shot while he was screaming, but oh well, that's over now :) |
| Valentines Date with my hotty. |
| With Grandpa Jeff, his twin. Slobber Slobber Slobber. |
| With Mom, kinda fun since I have few pics with him. |
| Silly little smile! |
So, life is GREAT! Austin is awesome and performing in Forever Plaid in March, I can't wait to see it. Here is Krissi Signing off.


Krissi you are the cutest mom ever! Cooper is so adorable. Looks like fun in the Cook home! :)
ReplyDeleteKrissi, your boy is adorable!! Glad to see life is going well for you!
ReplyDelete