Here I post about mom's b-day party. Courtney, Kinsie and I surprised mom with a pampering session. She said she loved it over and over, so we came to the conclusion that....she loved it. :) It was awesome to spend time with me seesters, I just love them, and it was great to do this for mom. I also edited the pics a little bit to hide how tired we all looked too. It was fun. Happy Birthday mom!


This is such a cute idea! I might steal it for my own mom. Krissi, I am so envious of how young you look. Did you know that when I was 25 some dude I work with guessed my age at THIRTY-FIVE?!?! I nearly died. So yeah, I am way jealous of you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Kateka, really??? Because basically I've said I wanted to look like you since the day I met you! I still envy your engagement pic, it's like it comes from Glamour magazine, Ms. Katherine Zita Jones. (I know I spelled that wrong.) But, thank you :) Anyway, if you do this for your mom I'm sure she will LOVE IT! You're a doll.
ReplyDelete