Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

What to do...

With a child and starting work again I have discovered I have very little time, or at least I am very bad at managing my time.  With a husband who's mom has like 20 scrapbooks for each child he's hinted to me over and over how much he "loves" his scrapbooks and would like me to do the same for Cooper..Here's the deal, I hate scrapbooking and I'm awful at it, but I do like the idea of having it later on down the road.  So I really only want to do one or the other, blog or scrapbook...and I can't decide which one...I at least can digitally scrapbook which is a little better.....soooooo, I just don't know...Advice?

The End.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same dilemma; I don't like scrapbooking and I'm not good at it. Only, I'm 9 years behind! I have kept a blog for the past five years and we're planning on printing that for our family record, but I would like to make books for each of our kids too. So, I'm trying to do something for each of their birthdays so I can keep up on it. I'm trying out the scrapbook pages through MyPublisher this year, I'll let you know how it goes. :) Good luck! These kids change so fast it is quite a challenge to keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not good at journaling or scrapbooking, but i am okay with blogging. I turn our blog into a yearly book. You can make a pretty nice book through Blurb. They are nice thick pages, full color and hard back. You can get about 130 pages for around $50. I think its worth it although slightly time consuming. You can look at mine sometime if you want. (or you can get paperback for cheaper if you want copies for your kids...not sure of that price though.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissi, I hate scrapbooking too! I do the Blurb thing from my blog and I love it. There are other programs out there that are easier, but I don't think they are as nice. I only do it at the end of every year, and they are awesome quality. You can make the pages really cute too. My opinion may be swayed by the face that I can stalk your blog, but if you only scrapbook, I can't see your life! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete