It's been two years, and it flew by. That means we've been married longer than I was on a mission, crazy! One thing I love so much about Austin is that he helps stabilize me, (haha, literally since my center of gravity is off a little these days). He just makes me feel good. I have the least amount of anxiety in these past two years then I've had in years. Overall it is just such a great feeling. Today we went to Ruby River for Dinner and I got the best coconut shrimp and orange sauce on the planet, while Austin got the Prime Rib. He was nice and let us go there instead of Texas Roadhouse just because I love the coconut shrimp so much. This weekend we'll spend the weekend in Southern Utah for a little more celebration, and go see Little Mermaid at Tuachan for Labor Day (and see Nicole's baby that she's having Thursday, I CAN'T WAIT!) It's just been a great two years and as I look back I just see goodness. I am just so glad things turned out the way they did. He stole my heart starting January 1st of 2009, and just keeps it growing more and more. Here are a few fun pics of the last year we've gone through.
 |
| Goblin Valley and Little Wildhorse Canyon with our great friends Scott and Erin Lofley. |
 |
| Hanggliding...Something I've wanted to do for YEARS. |
 |
| Meeting Jeffrey R. Holland at Holiday Lanes in Heber. |
 |
| Building Forts in the Basement. |
 |
| Telling our family we were going to have a baby. One of these spermies was stuffed in the egg with a poem.. | | "Happy Easter, we hope it's sweet, here's some candy for you to eat. Now pay attention here's a riddle for you, to help you out we'll give you a clue. This package is meant to leave you surprised, this isn't the only egg that's been fertilized." | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Snowboarding at the Canyons, lots and lots. |
 |
| Hiking to Emerald Pools twice. |
 |
| Austin's Band coming out with their first Album. This was his favorite thing the whole year probably. |
 |
| Getting the Piano, one of my favorite things of the year. Austin plays every day, love it! |
 |
| Red Rock Relay. Moab 70 Miles, 6 person Team. One of my favorite weekends all year long! |
 |
| Yellowstone and Jackson Hole with Cami, Kodym, and Brylie. We had a blast. |
 |
| Boys swimming and kneeboarding in canal in spring. |
 |
| Camping with the Fam over 4th of July. |
 |
| Bear Lake Sunset. Greatest most relaxing trip! |
So overall, I'd say it's been a great year. Love you Austi, as posted in Facebook, you are my favorite person, and I'm just soooooo happy things turned out the way they did. Happy Two Years Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment