Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Red Rock Relay

So..... I haven't written much about this, but we had SO MUCH FUN at the Red Rock Relay.  It is race composed of 6 team members and 70 miles.  We had a blast!! I only ran one leg and I gave my 2nd leg to Manti, because basically he runs marathons, and I am having a baby.  It had amazing scenery and never believe the race maps too.  If they say that it's flat...Just know there will be plenty of Uphill (ask Austin...His 7 mile leg that was supposed to be downhill, had about 4 miles uphill :)  Everyone did so amazing, and Wash, Jakes Dog was our Awesome Mascot.  (I'm not going to lie, I thought Wash was such a funny looking dog before this race, and now...he's my hero, Best Mascot Ever!)

Here are some pics :)  From clear back in May.



Our Awesome Mascot
















No comments:

Post a Comment