Dear Baby:
Today on June 6th, I was sitting at work when I felt you move around for about 10 seconds. The first time I felt you was last week on Wednesday, I could feel you moving around for about 10 seconds too. It was such an amazing feeling. I thought to myself, what is this that I am feeling?? Oh my goodness, it's the baby! So just keep moving, because I love it! Anyway, so today I felt the same thing as last Wednesday! I was so excited, I just paused and sat there trying to soak it all in, and then it ended with a big kick. Ok, so it probably was little, it felt about the size of a marble probably, but it was AMAZING. And, then you continued to movie and kicked a real big one about 10 minutes later. I get so excited to feel you move around. I am getting nervous to be your mommy, and I hope I can do a good job, I'm just not used to taking care of kids, so you'll have to be patient with me. I love you already, and I LOVE feeling you move around. Keep it coming baby!! I get to see you, and whether you are a boy or a girl (even though we are pretty sure you are a he) on Thursday, two more days!! Ok, now I'm crying, ha, I must be pregnant or something. Love you baby.
Hey! I found your blog, hope you don't mind. Congrats on the exciting baby news! Little ones are so much fun. Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete