Monday, June 21, 2010
Home Again
Some people asked if it felt good to be home, and to tell you the truth...Nope, I still wanted to be on vacation. That's cool though. Austin and I went back to his mission and it was awesome. I had a great time getting to know the people he worked with, and seeing some awesome shows in Branson. We came home to work, a wedding video, and plastered with new videos to edit for Utah.com. I like being busy, and I am so in love with Austin I can hardly stand it....To think I got so lucky to feel so in love just makes me so happy. Courtney's reception is coming up next month, so she's planning all that. It will be fun and a lot of work is coming our way. I just want to play, I hate sitting here at work when it's so wonderful and sunny outside, it's ridiculous, but I can't wait to go boating, or hiking, or biking or something! Jake and Nicole just went to Costa Rica and had an AMAZING trip it sounds like, we'll have to go sometime in the future. Right now we're just trying to recover from the wonderful last week of vacation. Oh I love summer I can hardly stand it. Yay!! Bye now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Krissi, you are so awesome! I love that you are so active. I'll go on a hike with you this summer!
ReplyDeleteOh man!! Let's go on a hike, Yes!
ReplyDelete