Friday, June 25, 2010
Hey there
So my friend Katie gave me this great Idea for my video editing. She said I should film short events and put it to a song. Like a mom playing with her kids, etc. I have kind-of had that idea for a long time, but never really put it to use, so I am going to now, and it will be lots of fun. I started a new blog www.capturenowvideography.blogspot.com to show little videos of what I'll make. I am really excited to hopefully do a couple of these a month. Also I thought I am going to start adding in an "engagement shoot" of couples so at reception the slide shows that people have been doing for years now can be a little bit spicier, by having a cute video of their engagements as well. I can't wait to get it going. I am looking for web templates right now for my video website www.motionpointevideography.com as well. I have a lot of work to do, but it's fun. I really like the family event idea, just because I think it means a lot to people. Anyway, better jet. Life is good. I have a wonderful husband, who makes me feel so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment