Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

May the Force Be With You

So, for Halloween, we'd been planning for so long in advance to be the Star Wars crew, and even though Cooper looked like a green headed sheep instead of Yoda, it was lots of fun!! We went to a really fun Halloween party that Vanessa Stubbs planned, and I will post a picture of Laurisa in her totally cool Astronaut suit too, :) :) Then on actual Halloween, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and ate delicious butternut soup that grandma made, and like 10 breadsticks (yes, 10 breadsticks, no wonder I can't lose this tire around my waist), and played Halloween Scattergories. It was a fun fun holiday!!

May the Force Be With You All

Laurisa's Amazing Astronaut suit at the party.

Other pics will come soon, can't find my camera that has my cute nephews as super heroes. Bye now!

2 comments:

  1. you are so clever! I love your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scatergories! That totally reminds me of you. we used to sit around for hours playing that back in elementary. Cute costumes!!

    ReplyDelete