Just in case it's hard to read, this is what it says :).
We spent a great General Conference up in Heber with the Cooks. Saturday Kristen made us all French Toast. She’ll be getting her mission call soon, I’m so excited and hope she goes to Honduras. Conference was awesome, and we spent the whole break outside raking leaves and exposing Cooper to some sunlight. It felt so amazing to be in the Sun, it was A BEAUTIFUL DAY! Sunday Morning we woke up to yummy German Pancakes, Strawberries, and fresh squeezed Orange Julius. It was great for Austin and I to have a whole weekend together! Overall, this conference weekend was amazing. I felt a sweet spirit, one of those tender mercies. I feel like Austin and I should attend the temple more often, and I really felt a more love towards our wonderful church leaders. We are so blessed to be in such good hands. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

No comments:
Post a Comment