Friday, May 28, 2010
Hi, today we were going to go to the canyon and roast something. Weather is bad now, so we'll probably just stay home, and cook something...We are Cooks ya know. Anyway, I am just learning how to put up cool things....yay, do people really read just married people's blogs though? Isn't it a once you have a kid thing? I am told otherwise. Anywho, off to work I go again...Today's been an interesting day....It's weird how life is up and down, how you can be so confident about work and yourself, and the moment that one little stress comes in it seems like all the hard work just isn't worth it....Computer equipment is just too expensive...oh well, it will all be fine...I'm afraid if I start a blog all my feelings will come out...Maybe I should just write in a journal....haha. As said before, oh well. I'm off for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment